There is nothing more relaxing and enjoyable than pampering yourself with hours at your favorite spa. I’m talking a full day of sipping tea, relaxing in the sauna and hot tub, getting a facial, and maybe even a massage. But realistically, this won’t always fit into our schedule or budget. Thankfully, we can recreate a spa like experience at home in just a few simple steps. Read on to find out how!
- Create your sanctuary. The ambiance of a spa feels so special because all five of your senses are engaged. You want to make sure to incorporate elements that are pleasing to you – to your sense of sight, smell, taste, touch, and hearing. Set the lighting, perhaps a low-light lamp, light a few scented candles, choose your favorite instrumental music, make yourself a cup of cucumber water or herbal tea, and drop in to the space.
- Gather the best products. You want to ensure you have products that you love, that are good for your skin, and that feel luxurious. I’m currently obsessing over Copper+Crane’s entire product line! The Shimmering Bath Oil Soak is my favorite, and a perfect way to create a nourishing milk bath at home. Your skin will feel rejuvenated, moisturized, and the softest it’s ever been after just one bath. I’ve also been using the Radiance Mask once every couple of days and my skin has gotten clearer, brighter and overall, healthier. Check them out for yourself.
Click the banner below and sign up for their newsletter to get 20% off your first purchase!
- Make a bundle of hot towels. When giving yourself a facial, you don’t want to be running back and forth to the sink to wash your face every step. Load up on the softest cotton towels, soak them in hot water with a few drops of lavender and eucalyptus essential oil, and wring them out until just slightly damp. Use these towels to gently wipe the products off your face, breathing in the aroma of the essential oils for an additional calming effect.
- Dry Brush. Dry brushing is a simple way to exfoliate, improve circulation and make skin smoother. Before stepping into the bath or shower, grab a body brush and begin brushing your body in short, circular strokes, starting at your feet and moving upward. Follow up with a hydrating lotion post-bath or shower and repeat a few times per week for best results.
- Relax. While steps for a facial, mani or pedi are important, make sure you Include time in your spa day for complete relaxation. Slice cucumbers or refrigerate soaked chamomile tea bags and place over your eyes for 10-15 minutes, and zone out.
And remember, a spa day doesn’t have to cost hundreds of dollars and hours at a time. You can create your own sanctuary at home, for a fraction of the price! Take time for yourself, you deserve it!
In Summary$adid = $_GET['utm_content']; ?>
Get 20% Off Your First Purchase
Sign up for Copper+Crane Today